English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2h 53m | 713 MB
Build a hybrid identity and access management solution with cloud connectivity using Windows Server 2016 and Azure AD
This course provides practical recipes to handle the administrative tasks of Windows Server 2016 and a suitable hybrid Cloud Identity & Access Management solution. You will get familiar with the related Windows Server 2016 services and the Microsoft Cloud capabilities like Azure AD, Microsoft Intune, and Office 365.
You will be guided through a three-step program. You will build up a solid Azure AD to provide a cloud only scenario with the focus that you can handle the most important tasks. Second, you will deliver a simple hybrid Identity & Access Management solution with a strong focus on the identity synchronization tasks.
Finally, you will learn the related authentication mechanisms to run several authentication scenarios for internal and external users.
This course is practical and fast-paced with tutorials that put theory into practice. The goal is to aid you in leveraging Windows Server 2016 and the hybrid cloud Identity & Access management components of Microsoft.
What You Will Learn
- Discover how to build a secure Windows 10 workplace with Azure ADand Microsoft Intune
- Find out howto manage Azure AD and Office 365 graphical and scripted
- Build an identity bridge with Windows Server 2016 and Azure AD connect
- Extend your Azure AD connect for special considerations
- Configure and customize Windows Server 2016 ADFS for the identity bridge
- Deliver a global authentication solution for internal and external users
- Protect your apps and data with strong authentication (MFA & Certificates) mechanisms and conditional access
Building a Suitable Azure AD
1 The Course Overview
2 Configuring a Solid Azure AD
3 Users, Groups, Roles, and Administrative Units
4 Managing Azure AD with PowerShell and Graph API
5 Configuring, Licensing, and Access with Azure MFA
6 Password Reset and Windows 10 Intune MAM Management
Configuring a Solid Identity Bridge
7 Configuring a Basic Lab Environment
8 Single Forest Identity Synchronization Scenario
9 Configuring Password Reset and the Pass-Through Authentication
10 Customizing Azure AD Connect
11 Customizing the Azure AD App Proxy
Configuring Windows Server 2016 ADFS
12 Configuring a ADFS Farm Including Web Application Proxy
13 Office 365 and AuthN Methods
14 Configuring Additional Attribute and Authentication Stores
15 Configuring a B2B scenario
16 Securing and Monitoring Your Identity Bridge